Trinity Lutheran Church confesses . . .
- the Scriptures as the inspired, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16–17)
- that the Scriptures testify to the utter sinfulness of all mankind (Romans 3:23)
- that the Scriptures also testify to the forgiveness won by Christ and given by His grace to those who receive Him (Romans 3:24)
- the Scriptures point us to the Word of God in spoken (preaching, Absolution (Luke 10:16; John 20:21–23) and visible form (Baptism, Lord's Supper [Titus 3:5; Matthew 26:26–29]) to receive this grace and forgiveness
- finally, that the correct explanation of the Scriptures is found in the 1580 Book of Concord.
Trinity Lutheran Church is a member of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod.
We certainly teach and proclaim much more than what we present here. If you'd like to learn more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the Church office at 936.327.3239.